Jo Ann Harris, 38, is shown in portrait holding her grandson Tyler Beasley, 22 months, in what remains of their house Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2010 in Harlem, Ga. On Thursday, Nov. 18, a fire destroyed the edifice after Beasley accidentally knocked over an oil lamp. According to Harris, she went to use the bathroom only to come back to a wall of flames and her grandson on fire. Harris immediately doused the flames from his bare legs after ignited oil landed on his skin and ran out of the house. Beasley suffered second degree burns. Within minutes the house was engulfed in flames. Harris, single and unemployed, said she lost everything and is looking for help to rebuild. Harris had fallen behind on paying the electric bill and had just paid to have it reconnected. According to Harris, it was the last night of living by oil lamp as the power was to be reconnected the next day. Beasley is expected to have a full recovery. "He didn't cry or anything like that," Harris said. "He just wanted me to hold him."